Are you going to Nashville for the RISE conference in March? Join Deft Research’s Senior Vice President of Client Services, George Dippel, on Monday, March 12th at 9:00 am for a presentation on Medicare Member Shopping & Switching Trends.
Identify Medicare Buying Trends. Personalize Products. Engage Members. Drive Sales.
Top reasons to attend:
- Learn to align marketing and sales with the digital and buying behaviors of the current Medicare beneficiary
- Join an interactive discussion on the highs and lows of AEP 2017 to inspire new ideas for 2018 and beyond
- Bring your product and market presence to the next level with critical tools to improve your plan’s position
- Understand how to leverage marketing strategies to improve Star Ratings
- Choose from four tracks that focus on marketing, sales, product development and consumer engagement
Attend George Dippel’s Featured Session: Medicare Member Shopping & Switching Trends, Engagement & Buying Habits for Your 2018 AEP Marketing
- Reach Medicare beneficiaries effectively
- Segment your prospects by understanding what Medicare product they’re most likely to purchase
- Message prospects properly by understanding their goals and motivations
- Understand the Medicare customer journey in your market
- Engage with prospects in their channel of preferences
- What’s the role of Agents during the member’s shopping phase?
- How do Agents prioritize lead pipeline?
- Positioning provider network in the sales process
- Increase response rates by targeting prospects most likely to switch
- How do you identify members that may switch to or leave your plan?
- How do you reach niche segments?
RISE (Resource Initiative & Society for Education) Vision:
To build a community and an educational system that promotes successful careers for professionals who aim to advance the quality, cost and availability of health care.
RISE (Resource Initiative & Society for Education) Mission:
The RISE Association is a national association dedicated to supporting the health plan and provider organizations involved in the healthcare reform movement, particularly those involved in the government programs markets such as Medicare Parts C & D, Affordable Care Act health insurance exchanges, special needs plans for dually-eligible individuals, Medicaid plans for needy populations, Accountable Care Organizations and MACRA initiatives. To learn more about RISE and to join, visit us online: www.risehealth.org
Learn more about Deft’s Senior Market Insights Service.